Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Edward Scissorhands

1990
A woman comes across a young, gentle man who strangely has scissors for hands. She takes him in and he falls in love with a young woman.
This is kind of Halloweeny right? I guess you could say it was more Christmassy because of the whole snow thing but it's about a guy with scissors instead of hands so that has to be classed as a Halloween film, right? Anyway, I can't believe I hadn't seen this film all the way through before. It was so good! It was weird and different and strange which is exactly what a Tim Burton film should be! It also made me cry... The characters in this are so amazing and there are some really funny scenes. I also love Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder! I really liked this film.


Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment